Thursday, October 12, 2023

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Lime & Hot Pink

I do love me bright colors!  I had fun making this card~

Well good grief!  It's about 3 weeks between challenges here on STB - that said, I used the same layered stencil on this week's card as last challenge!  [I'm hoping you all didn't realize that lol] - I am [obviously] really enjoying this layered stencil.  Too bad I have no idea who's it is!  [Hello Vicki - save packaging much?]

I actually got to use my [really old] Hero Arts Neon inks to make this card!  That was fun.  The sentiment is from Ranger Letter It Birthday.  I do adore the scripty font.

Okay, I'm done.  Your turn!  While the colors are optional, being a birthday card is not.  You can upload your card over at Seize the Birthday Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

16 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

I do love these gorgeous brights Vicki and that stencil is so beautiful it deserves a second outing! Vicky x

Karen said...

Well, whose ever it is, that stencil is just gorgeous--and the pink and lime florals just pop! I love the way you've framed the card as well! Thanks for having me at Seize the Birthday! Being a guest designer is such an honor!

Lisa Elton said...

Keep using it Vicki, it's a pretty stencil! Wonderful card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful floral design and wonderful colors!

Linda said...

I love bright colors, too and this card is beautiful. Vicki, have a great day.

Leslie said...

Gorgeous! I always love a pink and green color combo!

Colleen said...

I can't help with the name, but it sure is pretty and especially with hot pink and green!

nancy littrell said...

Love your Lime and Hot Pink for your pretty flowers and beautiful scripty Birthday sentiment. TFS Vicki...Hugs...Nancy

Barbara said...

I love that scripty font too, and why not use a favorite supply more than once. That is just good thinking.

Nancy said...

Very pretty and I actually didn't notice. The bold greeting is awesome as well.

TK said...

Your bright colors are just gorgeous with this stencil! And no, I didn't notice so it must be equally gorgeous as the last, and still amazing us!

JulieP said...

I love your bright florals. And the creative way you framed the panel.

Cathy said...

Beautiful card, I didn't notice either, stunning in these colours, will be on the hunt for this one! Cathy x

shirley-bee said...

Just goes to show how versatile this layering stencil is. Looks fabulous in pink and lime!

JoAnn said...

Pretty card Vicki. Great use of these colors.

Glenda J said...

Such a bold and cheerful card.