Saturday, October 7, 2023

Addicted to CAS Challenge - Only Dies

I do love this type of challenge.  I have so many dies, and using them, makes me very happy. 😀

I used a strip die for the strips [no crooked cutting when using these!], a couple of unbranded foliage dies, the cute Santa stamp and die [retired],and lastly, a GKD sentiment strip using the matching dies.  [Again retired]

My center panel was cut with my have-had-them-forever Spellbinders Matting A&B sets.

I need to get busy making Christmas cards since December 1st [when I mail] will be here in a blink!
 

Your turn.  Come on over to Addicted to CAS Challenge and play along with your dies only 😀

Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute card!

Lisa Elton said...

He's a jolly little fella! Cute card, Vicki!

TK said...

Sweet and fun, love the non-traditional color scheme

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh he makes me smile!! Such a cute design and I love the different shades of the green!!

Vicky Hayes said...

Loving this fabulous pared back design Vicki. It would be great for batch making too wouldn't it, and what with Christmas creeping up on us...!! Vicky x

Leslie said...

Love this! Super cute Santa!