Friday, October 13, 2023

A Christmas Card

[Well, Blogger is getting really crazy!  They pulled this post for community standards.  Really?  WTH - I don't know what in the world the problem is - really haven't changed the way I do posting for freaking 16 years!] So, I re-titled this and hopefully this one goes through!

The Simon Says Wednesday Challenge is Christmas.Since I am rather behind is getting those cards made, this challenge worked for me! Also entering this into a new one for me, Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge #13.

I do have to say, I really enjoyed making this card, and I am really happy with the end result.

I totally used Katscrappiness products for this too: Mini Diamond Wire & Woodgrain Die, Mini Slimline Embossed Edge Die, Large Merry Christmas Die, and lastly, Uppercase Condensed Alphas.

Thanks for the motivation Simon Says!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, I totally love this! Great colors and very classy!

Leslie said...

P.S. And oh, why am not surprised about blogger?! Absolutely no reason why they should have done what they did! :D

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the big bold sentiment! Great Christmas card design!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! This is so stunning Vicki! I LOVE the large sentiment overlapping like this and all of that sparkly background!! LOVE

TK said...

Love the "plaid" background, I'll bet it has some terrific shine! beautiful card