Thursday, September 14, 2023

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Fall Colors

When it comes to Fall colors, I seem to go on the brighter side.  Here in Arizona, my town anyway, we do not get the pretty bright colors.  So, I make it on my cards. I was also inspired by the {PIN}spirational Challenge #305 for September; leaves and birthday.

I kept the base monochrome, and used a stashed alcohol inked panel for the maple leaf die.  I do like the color against to neutral background.

I used MFT's Everything Wonderful stamp set for the sentiment.  Totally in love with this set, with the mixed fonts.

Okay, your turn!  Come on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along.  While Fall Colors is an option, being a birthday card is not.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

17 comments:

Linda said...

Vicki, I like the addition of blue in your mix of Fall colors. So pretty. Great design.

Lisa Elton said...

Wouldn't it be a wonder to see a tree with pretty leaves like this one! Terrific card, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A gorgeous design and I love the colors on the leaf!

*Vicki* said...

Wowzer! Your mix of colors on that leaf is amazing girl!! LOVE!!

Leslie said...

OMGoodness, what an amazing leaf! Your stashed backgrounds are always so awesome! Great card!

TK said...

Gorgeous! Love the bright colors against the neutrals too -- so pretty, and the dimension you provided was perfect too

Nancy said...

Your leaf is gorgeous!!! Nice card!

baileyrosy.com said...

Amazing !!! I love your leaf it's fabulous and looks so good against the gorgeous blue panel.

Marie

JulieP said...

Such a vivid leaf!!! Love this design too.

JoAnn said...

Love the pretty and bright colors in your maple leaf and it looks great on the neutral background.

Cathy said...

What a gorgeous AI panel, looks great as a diecut leaf and so pretty against the muted background - love the circle details too, Cathy x

Barbara said...

Wow! What an eye-catching design for your card. I love the bright colors on your leaf and that textured background. It’s all still clean and simple.

Ashwini Rao said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love those bright colors on the leaf, especially the blue! And I love the design with those 4 circles to anchor the leaf. Awesome card, as always, Vicki!

Colleen said...

Vicki, adding the four rounds really drew my eye into the the fantastic leaf on your card! Fantastic design!

shirley-bee said...

Love the vivid colours on your leaf, Vicki! The neutral background makes it really pop!

Glenda J said...

Such a gorgeous leaf!

Deanne Saunders said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper