Friday, September 15, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #697 - Photo/Moodboard Week

I just love this week for the challenge.  I look forward to it every month.  This month? Fabulous!

When I saw the coffee photo I instantly thought of the STAMPlorations stamp set, And Coffee.  To get the coffee texture in the middle, I water colored the stamp and stamped.  Gave me the perfect effect.  The rest I colored with Copics.

Anytime I get to use my fun glasses, I am happy.  I adore this die, which went rather well with my faux book.  The sentiment is from MFT Everything Wonderful stamp set.  Yep, I am very happy with my card :)

Your turn!  How are you inspired?  Come on over to JUGS #697 and play along!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really love the Vintage look of this design! Such a fun take with the challenge!

Leslie said...

Super awesome card! I, too, love those glasses!

baileyrosy.com said...

I'm not surprised you are happy with it as the colours are gorgeous and the coffee looks super inviting.

Marie

cm said...

Everything about your card is fabulous, Vicki! Your water-colouring with the stamp makes for a creamy latte and yes, the glasses pair wonderfully with your faux book. Inspired, inspiring and all-around lovely!
hugs~c

Nancy said...

Fabulous inspired card, Vicki. What a wonderful sentiment.

Lisa Elton said...

I'm with Nancy, what a great sentiment! The glasses are pretty spiffy too. Terrific card, Vicki!

Ina G said...

Just looooooooove all those amazing elements you have added here Vicki. Just a perfect take on that fabulous nmood board.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love how this has inspired you with those cool glasses, fabulous sentiment, book and cup of coffee! And I love the look of the texture on the background, too.

Bobby said...

You recreated that image on the moodboard to perfection, Vicki.