Thursday, April 13, 2023

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Alcohol

I have a wine loving friend, and her birthday is coming up!  Perfect challenge for this card.

 

I used my favorite "alcohol" dies - Wine Not from Kat Scrappiness. These dies are so fun, and work well on a mini size card.

I used a sentiment strip from Simon Says, along with a computer generated sentiment.  I'm thinking she will be happy with this card!

Your turn!  Come on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along.  While alcohol is an option, being a birthday card is not. Have fun~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

15 comments:

HilaryJane said...

Perfect, your friend will love it. There is nothing like a nice glass of red, especially if shared with a friend xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful birthday card design with the wine theme!

Lisa Elton said...

What a terrific sentiment! Great card, Vicki!

I Card Everyone said...

Okay, that looks real enough to pour! LOve the label - how did you do that?!
=]

*Vicki* said...

Oh I love those fun wine dies with the glasses! Great card for her birthday and a great take on the challenge!

Nancy said...

Great card and the glasses look really wonderful!

Barbara said...

I have several friends that would love this card. Great job on this challenge.

Colleen said...

Okay, maybe I need to invest in some die glasses...this is great, Vicky, I am sure your friend will be over the moon happy with this!

JulieP said...

Go big or go home!!! Love it Vicki!

shirley-bee said...

So CAS, and so vibrant, love it!

Leslie said...

Very cool card for your friend! Loving those dies!

Linda said...

Vicki, your friend will love this card. So apropos.

Cathy said...

What a great card for a wine lover, love the sentiment too and the shading on your glasses is perfect, Cathy x

Ashwini Rao said...

Perfection! I love everything - the die cuts are, of course, amazing, but so is your choice of using a slim card size. Great card, Vicki!

Glenda J said...

Great design!