Friday, April 14, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #675 - Moodboard Week

 

Here is a bigger view of the board;

 A lovely "pink" moodboard.  That said, I was inspired by the barrel of pretty pink flowers.

I used a Simon Says embossing folder; Fine Canopy, along with Altenew's Beautiful Day stamp set with matching dies.

My sentiment is from the Memory Box Signature Greetings.

Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS #675 and show us how you are inspired by the moodboard.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

14 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Vicki your trio of pink florals is gorgeous and that embossed background in the bright green is just stunning! A beautiful card.

Carol said...

You sure took the pink and green theme of the moodboard Vicki and ran with it. Wasn't the board a great jumping off point? Nice background embossing folder too!

Nancy said...

Vicki, Great take on the colors and such a pretty card! I have not used that Altenew set in quite some time. Thanks for the inspiration!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous! I'm in love with that green embossed background and the flowers popped up!! So pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful embossed background to show off the beautiful flowers! Great card design!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, my goodness! Is this paper PTI Jadeite? I was stalking this paper yesterday and even called Lisa for help!
Soooo pretty with your beautiful pink blooms, Vicki!
=]

Greta said...

Just beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

I love this Altenew set and I love the way you used those flowers! They look so pretty on the lush green background!

cm said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Vicki. The embossing is so fresh and crisp; the flowers, lovely. Talk about an awesome take on the moodboard.
hugs~c

Leslie said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Loving the pink and green - one of my fav combos!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful blooms from one of my favorite sets! Love the arrangement against that pretty embossed green background. So pretty!

Ina G said...

Gorgeous blooms Vicki. Love that set. Background dimension highlights them nicely.

Lisa Kind said...

Love the bold colors! Such a pretty card!

Bobby said...

The pink flowers really pop off the embossed green background, Vicki.