Sunday, April 9, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #580

I needed a last minute Easter card - since today is Easter - for my DH.  I figured the perfect time to play in a challenge [it's been a minute!], and Freshly Made Sketches #580 filled the bill!

I wanted to play around with some different patterned dp and this sketch was perfect for that.  The rest of the images are all from out of business companies.  Might as well use what I have.

I do think the bunny is cute, and rather realistic.


 

Thanks FMS - your sketch worked perfectly!



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki that bunny couldn't be cuter! He looks darling with all this lemony yellow DSP.
I'm betting your DH loved him, too!
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card and a great take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute little bunny! This is sweet, Vicki!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! What a super cute card! I love the mix of yellow patterned panels. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

*Vicki* said...

Awe! That droopy ear bunny is the sweetest! Loving the yellow patterns on your fab design!

Leslie said...

Great block design! And that bunny is toooooo cuuuuuute!