Thursday, February 23, 2023

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Red, White + One

I do enjoy this type of color challenge.  Makes for such a pretty gallery, an abundance of choices, and end result, a pretty card. 
 

I used my Spellbinders Circle Dies for this project.  Super fun - I do adore the graphic look too.

The sentiment is computer generated, and I added a few gems for dimension.

Your turn!  Come on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along.  While the colors are an option, being a birthday card is not.


Thanks for stopping by~

16 comments:

Glennis F said...

Love this design, it is so simple yet elegant

Lisa Elton said...

This is incredible, Vicki!

Leslie said...

Wow, love this! The color palette is amazing as well as your design! Fun with circles! ;)

*Vicki* said...

Really cool design! I love the colors!!!

Linda said...

Such a pretty graphic card. Awesome, Vicki

Colleen said...

Fabulous graphic kind of card, and the colors are stunning!

Colleen said...

Wow, this is a amazing graphic card, I love how the circles are laid out and the third color really draws your eyes in! Fabulous, Vicki

Nancy said...

Love the fun design, Vicki! Cool card!

Greta said...

Such a great graphic look!

JoAnn said...

Love your design Vicki, great card. This is a neat graphic design which I have wanted to try but haven't yet. Love your 3rd color.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great design and the colors are so bright and beautiful!

JulieP said...

I do love me a graphic design!!! Very fun Vicki!

Cathy said...

Perfect placement of the circles, colours, sentiment and gems, awesome design, Cathy x

Barbara said...

Wow, this is such a striking card. The only thing better than the design is your photography. I really enjoyed it.

Glenda J said...

Fabulous graphic design!

shirley-bee said...

I love the swirls that these half circles create, Vicki! Fab colour choice too!