Friday, February 24, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #668 - CAS Week

I do love "coloring" on a CAS card -- it always pops beautifully against all the background white.

See what I mean?  I just love the vividness of the color against the white!  This is one of the main reasons I love the CAS style!

I used the retired, Hero Arts Antique Flowers & Butterflies, a cloud stencil from MFT, and a computer generated sentiment.  Easy peasy, with a fabulous end result!

Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #668 and play along!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your butterfly looks great against the bright blue sky! Pretty card!

Carol said...

Those bold blue clouds are fabulous!!!!!!

Greta said...

Beautiful butterfly & I love that you used a circle for the focal point!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... gorgeous clouds!! very fun.

*Vicki* said...

It's a gorgeous CAS! The clouds with the butterfly really pop beautifully on this!

Leslie said...

So pretty! You know how I love butterflies!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love the sky and your beautiful butterfly!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous sky and butterfly! Nice card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love those brilliant blue clouds and the stunning butterfly really pops on this. Beautifully done!

Bobby said...

Fabulous is right, Vicki. The color is vibrant and eye catching.

Karen said...

LOVE this card! You're so right---that bright blue just pops against the white card base, and the orange butterfly (so beautifully colored) pops off those bright blue clouds. Thanks for such a warm welcome this month; I've had such fun designing cards for your challenges!

Ina G said...

Fabulous bright clouds and stunning colourful butterfly. Awesome CAS card Vicki.

Lisa Kind said...

That blue really does pop off the white. Love the colors of the butterfly as well!