Friday, February 17, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #667 - Photo or Moodboard

I'm the Hostess for this week's challenge, and obviously, I went with a moodboard.  I do love how moodboards inspire me.  I hope that is does you too!

Sometimes, there those sets of dies that are just classic.  The Spellbinders Bold Bloom Etched Dies are just that!  So many different ways to be used with color, or layout.  I love this set!

I was inspired by the lady in the 3rd column, 3rd photo - I loved the color combo and went with that.  My sentiment is from Memory Box Signature Greetings.  Again, kind of a classic especially with the matching dies!

Here is a bigger photo of the moodboard.  

I hope you play along!  I can't wait to see how you were inspired!  

Upload your card over at the JUGS Challenge #667.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

11 comments:

Carol said...

You and I both used similar colors and I was also going off of those magazine covers.Pretty card!!!

ElizStewart said...

Fabulous card Vicki!

Lisa Elton said...

Those are great dies and I like the way you used them! Pretty card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

The plaid background is perfect with the bright colors of the flowers.

Nancy said...

Pretty bold flowers against that great background!

Leslie said...

Awesome card! LOVE that background!

Bobby said...

Those colorful flowers on black and white plaid are eye catching, Vicki. Beautiful card!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Those flowers are stunning and really pop over the black and white background! Gorgeous!

Ina G said...

Love that you used those dies again here Vicki. Fabulous mood board and so much to take from it. Fabulous card.

cm said...

This is gorgeous! Love the red/purple blooms paired with the gingham! Your moodboard certainly offered a fabulous array of inspiration for everyone.
hugs~c

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful, bold blooms! I love the plaid background paired with those amazing flowers. Great choice for our Moodboard this week!