Wednesday, April 28, 2010

STV Thursday Sketch Challenge - 4/29/10 - STVSCVD09




I LOVE LOVE LOVE GKD Lovely Labels - it is so awesome to have framework that goes so well with nestabilities!!  This particular frame is Labels 9.  But than again, I also adore GKD Vintage Backgrounds - come on - you all know I love dots and stripes together!!  THAT IS THE BOMB  [as far I am concerned]!  This card only took me 25 min from start to finish - quick, easy and I am thrilled with this card!  I used GKD paper  Innocent Pink and Rocket Red.  Flowers and brads were found in a sale bin at Mike's.


Feel free to come on over the Stamp TV and play in our Monday - Friday challenges.  You have a chance at winning a stamp set valued at $24.95!!
Thanks for stopping by~~

10 comments:

Shawne said...

I love this with the labels, you have so many beautiful cards here on your blog, it was fun browsing through them all!

Jennie said...

Love this card Vicki! I love that label (just a huge fan of polka dots) and it goes great with stripes... I whole heartedly agree!!!! Beautiful design and you should be proud, this is AWESOME possum :o) (how many more exclamation points can I get in here??????) lol! (one more) hee-hee

Edna Morrisedie said...

The labels are great, and I especially love all the red and pink together, one of my fav colour combos, great card!

Julia Aston said...

Great card for the sketch Vicki! love the DP and labels framing and your cluster of red flowers look wonderful!

Joanne Travis said...

Love this classic layout, so cool with the offset focal point. This is one I will have to try!

Bonnie McLain said...

How cute is this card??? LOVE it... love the colors.. I really have a hard time working with reds...I can't seem to make them talk right.... dont' tell Anne... but I do.. this is really pretty and I like it very much..

Joanne (jojot) said...

very classy....I really have to break out this labels set

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the matching stamps with Nesties! Great creation for this sketch!

Mary Marsh said...

love the colors you used on this card vicki-great anniversary card

Peggy said...

This stamp set is exquisite and your card is so pretty with the colors you used!