Friday, September 13, 2024

New to Me

I went to my challenge source - Paper Players - to check out different challenges going on.  I am going with 2 new to me.  Darlene & Diane have a plethora of challenges and I have never played in Word Power.  The word, or sentiment must be the focal point. I can do that!  Freshly Made Sketches #653 also is running a sentiment.  I’m good with two challenges. 😀

I just adore this Big MC from Kat Scrappiness.  This is my 3rd Christmas with using this die, and every year I love it all over again! [It's on sale right now too!]

It's a card base of my favorite size - mini slimline.  While it's a basic card, it does grab your attention.

Fun D& D - Thanks for the challenge.

====================================

I went on to join in Tic Tac Toe #256.  It's Bingo time and I chose Right corner diagonal to left corner.

 

I cut my panel size so I got a border, and layered my circle die cuts.  [I used dp from my stash of stunning paper from Heartfelt Creations.] The middle was a freebie.

I needed a thank you card and this one will work perfectly!

 That was a fun Bingo board - thanks challenge. You are on my list to check every month now.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

6 comments:

TK said...

Your red Christmas card definitely grabbed my attention. I adore it, but your colorful second card is equally pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

That is a great Merry Christmas die and the stripes set it off just right! Love those pretty papers you use don the second card. Two fabulous makes, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Two wonderful and fantastic card designs!

I Card Everyone said...

There's that fabulous Merry Christmas die again! OH, so merry and bright, Vicki! Great use of that pretty patterned paper on your thank you card, too!
=]

Kim S said...

I love your fun sentiments! The Merry Christmas is wonderful on the striped background. And the unique look of the "thanks" is fabulous with the various circles! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

LeslieT said...

Awesome and very festive card!