Thursday, September 12, 2024

Seize the Birthday Challenge #291 - Stripes

I do love me some stripes!

I found a striped panel in my stash and used that.  I then inked this layered stencil with the blues to match.  

Your turn!  Come on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge and show us how you use stripes.  Can you can also make just a birthday card.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

10 comments:

TK said...

Beautiful! Such a pretty flower, and you've taken it up a notch with the bold stripes

kareN stampZ said...

Very classy, love the hint of a stripe under your beautiful blooms Vicki

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this card! Beautiful flower design!

Lisa Elton said...

Those stripes anchor that bloom perfectly. Pretty card!

I Card Everyone said...

I love your navy stripes, Vicki - so classy with those pretty blooms!
=]

Nancy said...

One of my favs in the gallery! Great job!

Linda said...

Vicki, love how you framed your flowers with the pretty blue and white stripes.

Colleen said...

Wow, this is so striking! LOVE all the blues! And the flower is gorgeous!!

LeslieT said...

OMGoodness, these blues are superb! Love it!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous blue floral, has a masculine feel with the stripes, love the look of these stencilled flowers, need to add some to my stash! Cathy x