Saturday, September 14, 2024

Addicted to CAS Challenge #267 - Just a Note

I chose this theme for this challenge.  Many ways to create for this challenge.

I just adore the pencils from the Simon Says Take Note stamp set with matching dies

The sentiment [also from this set] worked perfectly for this challenge.

Your turn!  I hope you come on over to Addicted to CAS #267 and play along!  

Remember to keep it CAS.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those are cute pencils! Fun CAS card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card design! I love the sentiment to go with the notepad tear out sheet and writing tools!

TK said...

Perfectly CAS, and adorable too!

LeslieT said...

Absolutely adorable! Looks like a fun set!