Thursday, July 25, 2024

Seize the Birthday Challenge #288 - Tic Tac Toe

Well, this is fun.

I love making slimline cards, therefore, I chose the bottom row; 

slimline, ocean theme, sentiment w/o birthday.

I only do mini slimline cards [3.5x6] because they use a normal letter size envelope, plus, I think the size is adorable.  I have been seeing large seahorses on cards, and fell in love with them.  I Googled seahorses, and came up with this fun one.  He can be sized to what you want and I made him very large.  Because of that, he was so fun to color with Copics!

I used an inked panel from my stash that went perfectly with the colors I used on him.  For more fun, I made it a shaker card.  Yep, I'm rather happy with this card.

Your turn.  Come on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge #288 and show us what you choose to make your card from the tic tac board.



Thanks for stopping by~

16 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely small slim line Vicki! Your beautifully colored sea horse fits it wonderfully - and your background is perfect to set her off! Julia xx

JoAnn said...

Your seahorse is very colorful. I like how you made him big for your mini slimline card. Great colors.

Bonnie said...

What a great seahorse, Vicki! I love that you made this a shaker card!

TK said...

Bright and bold, and then that adorably big seahorse -- love it! Well done, Vicki

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great looking seahorse! Love the colors!

Barbara said...

Pretty smart looking seahorse! He is regal and I love the colors that you chose. Amazing background as well.

*Vicki* said...

Wowzer! Love that seahorse and your colors are fantastic! I like the mini slim too!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun seahorse! This is terrific!

Cathy said...

That is a cool seahorse Vicki, love the colours and the shaker element is next level! Cathy x

Colleen said...

Oh My! That seahorse is sunning! What a great image and it fills the whole card, I love it!

JulieP said...

I love the bold mix of colors and didn't realize it was a shaker until I got in closer. Very cool.

LeslieT said...

Wow, I love this! Not only is the size fabulous but that seahorse, though!

baileyrosy.com said...

Wow! Fabulous I love this Vicki such vibrant bold colours and the seahorse is fantastic.

Marie

shirley-bee said...

Love it! The big and bold seahorse, the alcohol ink background, and it’s a shaker!!

Ashwini Rao said...

Love the sea horse!! Adorable, cool and funky. Love how the whole card is filled up with this cute thing! And a shaker too! Awesome job, Vicki!

Glenda J said...

Love that you chose the ocean theme - the colour combo is terrific.