Thursday, July 25, 2024

Just Us Girls challenge #737 - Anything Goes Stencil

I do have to say, this is one of our most popular challenges.  It's so easy!

I found some pretty digital papers in my files, so I printed them off.  Using a stencil and gold embossing paste I covered the paper.  I like that it is transparent.

I used an un-branded Eiffel Tower Die, and grabbed a hb from my album stash.  Complete.  Like I said, easy.

Your turn.  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #737 and show us how you use a stencil.



Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

Carol said...

Just in time for the Olympics! I really like how you stenciled over patterned paper and how the design shows through.

Julia Aston said...

Love the stenciling with the gold paste Vicki - a perfect background for that wonderful Eifel tower! Julia

I Card Everyone said...

That gold paste is so fabulous, Vicki! What a gold medal card!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Love the multi media feel of this one, and it is Olympic time.

TK said...

I too love the gold paste that is transparent and still shows the digi papers -- really love the eiffel tower too. Very nice, Vicki!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is stunning, Vicki, and quite apropos for the opening of the Olympics. What a great idea to use paste over patterned paper. I love this.

cm said...

Your Paris-themed birthday card is stencil sensational!
hugs~carol

Verna Angerhofer said...

That’s a cool background for the tower! Nice work!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... the gold stencil butter is FABULOUS!

*Vicki* said...

I immediately thought of the opening Olympics game that I just watched last night seeing this card! Really love that gold sheen in the background with your Eiffel Tower! Very cool card!

Lisa Elton said...

Layered in loveliness, Vicki!

Bobby said...

With a different sentiment this could be a tribute to the Olympics in France, Vicki. Love it!

LeslieT said...

Very cool! Loving that bold background!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Oh-la-la! This is fabulous! Love that gold embossing paste over the patterned paper. Beautiful!