Thursday, June 27, 2024

Seize the Birthday Challenge #286 - Add a Star

I went to my super fun digi image Sketched Cupcake from STAMPlorations.  I just love that this image can be re-sized.  I went BIG!

I artsy, water colored this cupcake, added a gold star, and laughed when I found this perfect sentiment!

I just love this BIG cupcake!

Your turn!  Add your star and upload your card over at Seize the Birthday!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun card with this extra cupcake! Love the sparkly gold star on top and that sentiment is hilarious!!

TK said...

Amazing ginormous cupcake -- and the sentiment is truly a great one! What a fun card, Vicki

Verna Angerhofer said...

Yum! I love the big cupcake design!

Lisa Elton said...

Just don't cut your tongue on the star when you do ~ haha! FUN card, Vicki!

Julia Aston said...

Yes, please - you don't have to ask me twice! What a wonderful/colorful cupcake with the shining star on top and fun sentiment! Julia xx

Cathy said...

Fun huge cupcake, perfect with the star on top and I LOVE the sentiment! Cathy x

Trina P. said...

Mmm! Looks so yummy. The glitzy star is perfect.