Thursday, June 27, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #733 - Stencil Week

Again, a challenge I love.  Nice & easy.

Yep, I broke down and bought some layered stencils.  They are pretty darn fun to use I must say.  I might need a little more practice, but I'm happy with this end result.

I used a sentiment strip from Simon Says.

Your turn!  Come on over to JUGS #733 and show us how you use a stencil.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

10 comments:

Carol said...

It doesn't look like you need any practice with these! Nice florals!

*Vicki* said...

The flowers turned out so pretty! I didn't think I'd like layered stencils either, but they're pretty darn cool! Beautiful card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Those big blooms look amazing in those colors! Beautiful card. I am still resisting in investing in layering stencils, but this is making me waver a little on that decision.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the flowers and your coloring looks great!😌

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... gorgeous flowers!! Might be interesting next time to flip the blue flower 180o...back to back would make a natural channel for the sentiment. Your heat embossing is flawless! I envy that... I got rid of my little pouch in favor of a dusting gizmo... and my heat embossing is not quite as clean. So... beautiful embossing really jumps out at me right now.

Lisa Elton said...

I don't see a need for pracitce, this turned out beautifully! I like the big bold blooms!

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful florals and so pretty in the colors you used Vicki! Julia xx

Trina P. said...

How pretty. I love layering stencils.

Bobby said...

Your stenciling looks good to me, Vicki. Love the bold colors.

Greta said...

Since I can't really color, I hoped right on the layering stencils bandwagon! They are fun to use and your first card looks perfect to me!