Wednesday, April 3, 2024

The Male Room Challenge #185 - Embossing

So many possibilities!

I have a favorite when I use an embossing folder - sanding.  I totally love the sanded end result.

To keep it a masculine card, I went with a monotone darker green color.  By pulling out the white from sanding,it  makes the panel pop against the white card base.  See why I like sanding?  Oh yes please.

I also cut out 3 Spellbinder Feathers, and embossed those also. I added a sentiment, and this card is complete.

Your turn!  Come on over to The Male Room Challenge #185, and play along!



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really fun background and texture! Awesome card!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the deep green! This is a terrific masculine card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

The sanded folder looks great on your card design!

TK said...

Love this, Vicki! The bold green, sanding and those fun feathers -- a great masculine card!

MortiCraft said...

Fantastic sanded embossed background and I love that you embossed the feathers too! X

Leslie said...

Great masculine card! I love the dark green!