Monday, April 1, 2024

AAA Birthday Challenge #60 - Shaker

Who doesn't love a shaker card!  They are so fun to shake 😀.

There is also so many different ways to make a shaker card.  I used a discarded stamp packaging for my "window".  Why throw something away when it can be recycled, right?

Just for fun, I pulled out a Pretty Pink Posh; Tic Tac Toe Die [that I haven't used since I won this, what, 2 years ago? sheesh].

I put in some X & O's for the "game", and also hugs & kisses.  I added some sparkles, adhered, and added a sentiment.   Turned out to be a fun card IMO.

Okay, your turn!  Come on over to the AAA Birthday Challenge and play along.  The gallery will be a shakin 😉.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

9 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

awseome shaker card Vicky

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card design! You did great!

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Vicki. I love your full shaker card and the tic, tac, toe dies look fantastic. Great colour scheme too x x

Lisa Elton said...

What a great idea to recycle the packaging! This is fun, Vicki!

Leslie said...

Oh, I totally love this! I always buy premade shaker pouches and they are usually so dang stiff. I should start saving any kind of cellophane wrappers. I have several friends who do this and it's a great way to upcycle them. Great job, my friend!

TK said...

Nice! I love that the bits provide all the colors except the green layer

Deborah Frings said...

I do like this - and I've found a new way to make a shaker. Thanks so much for having me as GD this month. Hugs, Deborah x

*Vicki* said...

Oh I just love this! The colors are great, and I think this works for masculine cards too! Doesn't it feel great to use those things we haven't even touched! Never enough time in the days! LOL

Celeste Goff said...

What a great shaker card Vicki!