Thursday, April 4, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #721 - Color Week

Well, I seem to be hooked on bird cards!  When I saw these colors, I thought of my Simon Says Layered Berry Bird Die.

I think he totally works in these colors.  Since my Arizona area gets ZERO colored birds, I live vicariously through my cards. 😉

I also seem to only make birthday cards.  I really do need to change it up.

 Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS #721 Color Challenge and show us how you use these colors.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love this chubby little bird all dolled up in Ina's colors! Cute card, Vicki!

TK said...

This plump little buddy is adorable! Love your bold colors and the way you used them on him

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your card showcases the colors so wonderfully. I love the rich hues in your papers. Fabulous card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful bird and wonderful colors!

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty! Jo x

Bobby said...

I'm sad that you don't have birds to bring you joy, Vicki. But this one in the challenge colors brought me joy and a smile to my face.

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... I am loving all these new die cut birds... so wonderful!

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous bird die and the colors are amazing with this card!

Colleen Begley said...

A very pretty card. Birds are popular card subjects and this card rocks with Ina's colors. I really like this die and may just have to look it up at SSS.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Perfect use of the colors! Your little bird perched on the branch is so cute.

Leslie said...

I totally love that bird die! Those colors are amazing!