Thursday, March 14, 2024

Seize the Birthday Challenge #279 - Coordinating Tag

 

Making a matching tag is always fun as it adds a little gift into the birthday card you send!  My recipients are always happy with this little addition.

 

 I used the fun Simon Says Fab Flower.  Love the layering of this cutie.

(It really is a birthday card see the inside below.)


And here is the "gift" I will include in this card;

This totally matches the card, and totally works for this challenge, and for me :)


Your turn - Come on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge and show us your matching tag, or if you want, just make a birthday card - that works too.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

16 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Your colors are amazing here Vicki! I love the design on these so much!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the leafy background you gave those cute flowers! These are fun!

Colleen said...

Amazing card and tag, Vicki! I think this is a great idea too! I love your bright and cheery flowers!

TK said...

Sweet card AND gift! Love them both, Vicki, as well as your bold colors

Verna Angerhofer said...

The card and tag are so pretty and bright!

Linda said...

Vicki, your card and tag are so pretty. Love the bright colors for Spring. Have a great weekend.

Nancy said...

I really like that flower die, Vicki! It is a bit unusual which is a good thing. Great job!

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow Vicki, I love this bold design! That flower is a fun shape but it is the combination with that amazing background die that makes this so effective. Vicky x

Barbara said...

I love your card and tag combo. I also love your photography and your blog.

Leslie said...

What a fun card and tag! Love those funky flowers!

shirley-bee said...

Fab card and tag combo, Vicki! It works just as well scaled down for the tag as it does on the card,

JoAnn said...

The leafy background looks great with your bright colored flowers. A fun card & tag combo.

Glenda J said...

Great colours on those fun flowers!

JulieP said...

These colorful beauties just pop off my screen!!! I love the way you layered the die cut in the tag. So pretty!

Cathy said...

The leafy lines in the background suit the flowers so perfectly, love the bright pops of colour, Cathy x

Ashwini Rao said...

Very graphic looking card and tag combo! I love the look of the two different die cuts - they look great together.