Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #718 - Collaboration with Time Out Challenges

 

We are having a collaboration with the Time Out Challenge this time.  Our challenge will last for 2 weeks too!  Lots of time for you to play along, and get your card into 2 challenges! 

I've had this bird die for probably 10 years at this point, and finally, I am using him!  He's kind of cute right?

The sentiment is from Memory Box; Signature Greetings.  [Love the matching dies that come with this set!]

Your turn!  Apparently, if you upload to either JUGS or the TO Challenges, you will be entered into BOTH blogs!  Well, there's an easy way to enter 2 challenges.  We hope you join in the fun.  Oh yeah, there is a $25 prize also!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

19 comments:

Carol said...

What a cute bird in a very pretty color. I like the doily detail too!

I Card Everyone said...

I cannot imagine what took you so long, Vicki! He is SO handsome! hey, did you create that background panel or is it paper? Whichever - it is GORGEOUS!
=]

*Vicki* said...

I agree, that background is so pretty! Love the added lace with your bird!

Lisa Elton said...

He IS cute! Love that you used a paper doily too. Delightful card, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and
I love the bird!

TK said...

He is very handsome and makes a grand statement and a sweet card!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... simple and sweet... love it. Doily was a really nice touch.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Cute little birdie with the perfect shading! Love your design with that background and doily.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love the deep color of your bird, Vicki. That doily is a wonderful detail!

Tracey McNeely said...

Vicki sometimes the oldies are the goodies. What a cute cute bird and awesome in blue! I love your die cut lace? and that fab background paper!!

Nonni said...

This is beautiful. The bird die is fabulous -I'm happy s/he is finally out and playing! :) Love the shades of blue and the pretty doily. Wonderful to have this collaboration with you! xxx

Quillish said...

I must admit - I am a big Vicki Dutcher cards Fan! Love this beautiful card and that Doily.. ufff so pretty ( couldn't find the link - but definitely will be looking out for such). So good to be be flocking with you all <3

Bobby said...

10 years is a long time to wait to use this bird, Vicki. I love him in the dark colors and I hope I see him again.

Ina G said...

Simply beautiful in blue against that super background Vicki.

Leslie said...

Awesome background with cute bird!

Kate said...

Love your card Vicki - such a cute little bird and fab layout! Great to be collaborating with the JUGS team on this challenge, hugs Kate (DT Time Out)!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Aww, such a Cute card, Vicki!! I really love the way you have added the lacy background. And Wow, you've used this bird dies after 10 years...I 'm so happy to read it that I am not alone.. 😁. Thank you for this beautiful collaboration. Hugsxx Deepti

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is my 2nd attempt at commenting on your beautiful card, Vicki. I love the color of your bird, and the doily is such a perfect addition to your design.

cm said...

Well worth the 10 year wait to mark your bird's debut; he is, indeed, very cute. The circle + doily are a pretty landing spot for him, too.
hugs~c