Thursday, January 11, 2024

Seize the Birthday #275 - Embossing

 
Happy 2024 first challenge for STB.  So many possibilities with this challenge! 

I so love this fun bird from Honey Bee - Lovely Layered Winter Bird.  He works for anyone!


Your turn!  Come on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along.  While embossing is an option, being a birthday card is not.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

15 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What fun layers on this one! Fabulous birthday card, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great design and great texture!

TK said...

She is a beautiful bird! Love your choice of strong base color and all the details, the embossing texture is fantastic

Colleen said...

Vicki, I LOVE this card, the colors are so outstanding and cheery and that bird is adorable. I love the hexagon shape over your embossed background, just highlights everything perfectly!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, man! Did I just spy my next bird?? Gorgeous, Vicki - and such a good size!
=]

Linda said...

Beautiful card, Vicki with all of the texture and that lovely bird.

JoAnn said...

Great card Vicki. Love all the layers and that cute bird. The embossed background is lovely.

Nancy said...

Great layering, great background and all-around wonderful card!

Leslie said...

Wow, this card is amazing - from the colors to the textures!

Barbara said...

So much texture and you get an amazing card here. I love that bird!

JulieP said...

This is a beaute Vicki!!!! Love, love, love!

shirley-bee said...

Fab card, Vicki! I love how all the colour is grouped in the central image, and I adore that bird!

Cathy said...

So much gorgeous embossed texture! Love the little bird too, wonderful card, Cathy x

Ashwini Rao said...

Oh I love this! Crip embossing, the almost monochrome look, the gorgeous bird, everything looks perfect to the t. Awesome card, Vicki!

Glenda J said...

Fun card with great colours.