Friday, January 12, 2024

Bird Sketch

I'm joining in a couple of challenges for today's post; Freshly Made Sketches #618 [I just adore Cécile's sketches!], along with Time Out #254 - New.  I got me a new bird die from Simon Says; Layered Berry Bird.  Perfect for both challenges!

Isn't he too cute!  I'm in love.

See how well he works with the sketch~

Thanks Challenges - another super fun day 😀



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

He is cute and so is your card!

Greta said...

What a sweet bird and beautiful birthday card! Thanks for joining our NEW challenge at Time Out!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful card with the cute bird die.

TK said...

He's SUPER adorable, Vicki, and he makes a perfect card along with that sketch! So cute!

I Card Everyone said...

Just absolutely phenomenal, Vicki!
=]

Leslie said...

Love the chubby bird! Great card!

Karren said...

This is just the sweetest! That wee bird just makes me smile! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

Gorgeous card, Vicki! This colorful bird is absolutely awesome. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

Nancy said...

I love your colour choices for the bird! They just look perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!

Maria said...

What a lovely card with the sweet bird! Fab color, so pretty!

Kate said...

He is very cute Vicki!, love the colours you’ve chosen too - a really lovely Winter Birthday Card! You’ve been Honourably Mentioned for Challenge 254 at Time Out, grab your badge and wear it with pride!