Thursday, January 11, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #709 - Word Week

 
The gallery should be pretty this week!   My card has a very subtle sparkle. [It's better IRL]

I am trying to use product that is collecting dust.  That said, I pulled out my Arteza Mica Powders and made some panels.  I cut out the Simon Says Sunflower Bloom Wafer Die, using the pretty panel.

For a little more sparkle, I added some silver gems.

Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS #709 Challenge, and play along!


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

12 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful in design and color! Sparkle is always a great choice to make a card more appealing!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I can see the lovely sparkle when I enlarge the photo. It's beautifully subtle and looks great with those wonderful die cut leaves.

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... I love mica powders! But you are right the shimmer is subtle...and I know my efforts at photographing would dim things even further. Love the card, shimmer or no shimmer!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm not much of a glitter girl, Vicki - your subtle sparkle is perfect from my view!
GORGEOUS sunflowers!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty flowers! The circle background was a great addition!

cm said...

I see the shimmer - and it's lovely! Those flowers make me smile!
hugs~c

TK said...

I love the subtle shimmer, big bold sunflower blooms and those adorable dashed circles to match!

Stef Perry said...

Oh, I bet those Mica stain petals sparkle beautifully IRL! Those kind of sprays are wonderful to use. Love those big sunflowers, they're some of my favorite dies!

Leslie said...

What pretty sunflowers! Love the blues!

Bobby said...

Mica powders/sprays add great sparkle but are indeed difficult to photograph. I do see some shine in the petals of your wonderful sunflowers, Vicki.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your sparkly petals look gorgeous! I love that you have dug into your stash to use the mica powder. I have been trying to use up some of my older products, too.

Ina G said...

I can see how sparkly it would be irl Vicki. Bold and colourful. Super background cover plate.