Thursday, January 25, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #711 - Stencil Week

 
This is a new challenge for us over at JUGS.  You just need to use a stencil somewhere on your card.  Everything - go for it.
 
I started with stenciling against the lower left corner, using 2 colors of ink.  Separately, I stamped, colored with Copics, and used my Scan & Cut, to cut out this lovely flower from Woodware, Gardenia.

I made some extra HB's with my Hot Foil Machine [a few weeks ago], and used one of those.  I am also entering this into the Inkspirational Challenge #307; Stencil.
 
Your turn!  Come on over to JUGS #711 and play along!  We are hoping this will be a popular category.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

17 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great layout and a lovely design!

Carol said...

I like your graphic stenciling behind the floral spray in front. Pretty colors too!

cm said...

Your stenciled background is so pretty; perfect for your lovely flower!
hugs~c

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card!

I Card Everyone said...

Stencils are a wonderful addition to your lineup, Vicki! I've long admired this one - such a wonderful backup singer for that bloom!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Your stenciling looks great, but WOWEE... love that beautiful flower!

TK said...

What a great new challenge, and I'm crushing on your card, Vicki! Love the colors, the big bold bloom - love it all

Bobby said...

The stenciling made a great place to plant your lovely flower, Vicki.

*Vicki* said...

Wowzer! This is such a gorgeous card! That bloom with the stenciled corner is fabulous!

Ina G said...

Beautiful bllom Vicki. Nice two toned stencilling in the background.

ElizStewart said...

OMG... love this stencil! I am going to learn about so many new products with this new challenge. Love it!

Julia Aston said...

My goodness what a burst of beautiful bloom on your card Vivki - LOVE that stencil you used for 'just the corner'! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Stencils! Julia xx

Greta said...

Beautiful coloring of the floral image and I love how you did the stenciling for the background!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is gorgeous! I love the stenciled background paired with that big bloom for a stunning creation!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is absolutely stunning, Vicki. Love your color choices. Your flower becked by that wonderful stencil is fabulous.

Stef Perry said...

How gorgeous Vicki! Love the stenciling as a great backdrop for that beautiful floral image! Fabulous card!

Leslie said...

Oh so beautiful! Love that big bloom!