Saturday, January 20, 2024

Addicted to CAS Challenge #250

Even though Kylie closed down most of her challenges, Sue stepped up and took over the Addicted to CAS Challenge.  It really is a popular challenge.

This challenge is all about sky.  Many ways to incorporate that.

I've had these fun cat dies for like ever, and finally made myself use them!  My SIL is a cat lover and this will work for her birthday.

I'm pretty  happy with the end result~

Your turn!  Come on over and play along in the ATCAS Challenge #250.



Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love this cool scene which has a wonderful sky background.

TK said...

Very beautiful use of the challenge word and your NBUS die! It really is a pretty die and works wonders with this challenge.

*Vicki* said...

Awesome night sky and a fun design with those cats!!

I Card Everyone said...

I love your starry sky and the gathering of darling black cats is so endearing, Vicki! What a wonderful card!
=]

Helen said...

Love this - those silhouette cat dies work so well against your sky.

Helen x

kareN stampZ said...

That is a stunning night sky, love the wee kitty cats too

Darnell said...

Good to know the ATC is still ongoing, Vicki! I love your sky and moon design behind that terrific cat die! Good job using your NBUS ~ would love to see you in the gallery there, too! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa Elton said...

What a fabulous design, Vicki! Love the silhouettes. Great card!

Leslie said...

Just beautiful! You know I love the cats! ;)

Anke said...

WOW absolutely stunning, gorgeous design and beautiful card, I love the cats and your background.

Greetings from Germany
Anke