Thursday, November 23, 2023

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Fall Items

This is the final challenge of 2023.  [Wowza but this year flew by!]  

Here is my card for this challenge;

I was going through my "stuff", and came across this burlap.  I totally love the texture this creates on a card.  Sometimes it does pay to go through your stash...

I'm not sure who the dies are from, but I cut the leaf from a stashed alcohol inked panel, and the hearts from some shiny gold card stock.  The happy birthday [computer generated] is gold foiled - boy that product really doesn't like to photograph.  It's pretty in real life.

Okay, your turn!  We hope you join in our last 2023 challenge over at Seize the Birthday.  While the fall items is optional, being a birthday card is not.



Thanks for stopping by~

16 comments:

Loll said...

Gorgeous card Vicki!! LOVE the colours and texture ... makes me want to reach out and touch that card! Beautiful! xx

Bonnie said...

Wowza on your card, Vicki! Love the burlap and the textured leaves from AI paper!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Nice Fall card design!

Barbara said...

All the textures on this card are so appealing and shout out autumn.

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific texture! This is a marvelous way to say Happy Birthday!

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful card! Love the cluster of Fall goodies!

Linda said...

Lovely card, Vicki with all the wonderful texture.

Colleen said...

Vicki, I love all the texture you found for this card, it does pay to keep those scraps around, never know when they will come in handy and you produced a really beauty!

TK said...

What a card, Vicki! I love burlap, I love the font in that sentiment, and all the pretty shine makes this one special card!

Nancy said...

Great texture and design, Vicki!

JoAnn said...

Love the texture of the burlap for the background of your lovely AI leaves. Great fall card Vicki.

Ashwini Rao said...

I love what you've created. The burlap does add a layer of charm and I love your arrangement of leaves and the hearts - really looks gorgeous!!

JulieP said...

LOVE this Vicki!!! Beautiful colors and all of that wonderful texture.

Leslie said...

Wow, now that's some texture! I love this!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous mix of colours and textures Vicki, clever idea to foil the sentiment too, Cathy x

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous card, Vicki! The burlap panel holds all the die-cut elements together so beautifully.