Friday, November 24, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #707 - CAS Week

I might have pushed this challenge, but I'm still going with it  [An oval is almost a circle ๐Ÿ˜‰ ]  Plus, I really liked my card.

I have had this tree like forever, and it works beautifully on this CAS card for another Christmas card for my stash.  

The sentiment strip is from Simon Says.

 This is the last challenge for our Just Us Girls Challenge for 2023.  We hope you play along with us.  You can upload your card over on the JUGS #707 Challenge
 ------------------------------------------------------
 
I want to take this time to THANK YOU all the  players for joining us for the 2023 year.  It has been a pleasure seeing the different cards uploaded to our gallery.  However, I really want to THANK the entire JUGS DT Team!  You all have been so amazing throughout this year, and it has been a pleasure working with you all!  I am looking forward to 2024!  

I hope everyone enjoys your December, and the holidays~ We will be back January 6th with some new exciting changes!


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

13 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful sketch tree image on your wonderful Christmas card!

*Vicki* said...

This is stunning Vicki! I love the dark background with the pattern, and you do have circles in it! There is also the "O"s with circles! You've done good my friend!!

Carol said...

I really like that scribbled tree...if only I could do that with a paintbrush! Joy to You is a great sentiment. Where is it from?

TK said...

Gorgeous tree! I love the free-flow feel, plus the gold thrown in there brings elegance to your CAS design. Wonderful card!

Can't wait to see what's in store next.

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... what a lovely card! I can't thank you enough for taking a chance on me. I so wish I had the strength to stay... I have truly enjoyed every minute of this team. I hope to be by often...your support has meant so much to me.

I Card Everyone said...

This wonderful tree always reminds me of the Tiffany 'swoosh' from the 90's! Too fabulous, Vicki!
Have a wonderful holiday season, my friend!
=]

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That tree is beautiful in the dark green and gold! Have a wonderful holiday season!

Nancy said...

Pretty card, Vicki! Love that tree. I appreciate the past ten years and for you taking a chance with me. Take care and I know I will still be able to keep up with you over at STB.

Lisa Elton said...

I like your artsy tree! Terrific card, Vicki!

Bobby said...

Your artsy tree is beautiful, Vicki.

Ina G said...

Love the colour choice Vicki. Great cover plate background and THAT tree has such fabulous texture. Merry Christmas.

Leslie said...

I totally love this card! That tree stamp is awesome!

Melissa Craig said...

Whoa! What a stunning card! Very elegant.