Friday, October 6, 2023

Happy Little Stamper October Stencil Challenge

I'm starting to really get busy creating Christmas cards.  Time is a flyin by...  For my card this month, I went with a mini slimline.  This size is just perfect for mailing!  I used my Newton's Nook Argyle Stencil.  This is a dual stencil that is created for PERFECTION line up!  [I wish all layers stencils had this easy of use.]  I inked on the diamond shape, and used gold pigment ink for the dotted lines.

The poinsettia is a retired Spellbinders die that I have had for years.  I use it for every Christmas - it's so fun!

I 3x layered the MC topping with gold glitter paper.  Not sure who's this is - but I really like it.

Okay, your turn.  You have all month to join in over at HLS Stencil Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow, this is so stunning Vicki! I love the layers of the poinsettia and the gold glittery sentiment! Someone is getting a gift with this one!

TK said...

Very pretty with all that sparkle and shine! Yes poinsettias are always a favorite here too -- hard not to love a beautiful red flower. So glad you have a perfectly aligned stencil, I too find they aren't always so easily done

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card! I love the background !

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific layers! This is festive and fun!

Leslie said...

Love this one! The stenciling looks amazing! And mini slims are the best size!