Thursday, August 10, 2023

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Shaped Card

 

It's been forever since I have made a shaped card.  I went with my go-to; round.

I have been watching collage type paper background videos, and finally, I made one.  I pulled out a bunch of my background panels, and started ripping pieces, and laying them out.  It made for a very colorful and busy background, but I have to say I am happy with it!

I did some collage stamping using many different stamps, and adhered the HB.  Yep, I'm good with this.

Your turn!  Come on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along.  While being a shaped card is an option, being a birthday card is not.



Thanks for stopping by~

15 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wonderful collage background! It makes for a great birthday card!

JoAnn said...

Very colorful background on your shaped card. Good job with the collage style background.

Lisa Elton said...

This is artsy and oodles of fun!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Really cool and artistic piece!

shirley-bee said...

Very artsy! I love all the vibrant colours, and how the overstamping brings all the pieces together.

Colleen said...

Very clever and artsy, Vicki! A round card works for me!!

Barbara said...

That background that you used is so amazing and wonderful. I almost didn't see that it was around card I really enjoyed it.

Nancy said...

Artsy fartsy but totally fabulous!!!

Linda said...

Awesome and so unique. Great card, Vicki.

JulieP said...

What a great idea!!! Love the funky feel to this.

Leslie said...

Love this! I love ripped-paper backgrounds and recently made a horizontal A2 size for a kid that I'll be sharing soon on my blog. Your round card is amazing!

Cathy said...

Your colourful collage looks fab! Love the framing and pops of white in the sentiment too, such a unique card, Cathy x

Ashwini Rao said...

Artsy and fabulous! I love all the texture and the colors - so bright and cheerful! Awesome card, Vicki!

Glenda J said...

Terrific collage background - love the bold colours!

Izzy Scrap said...

Very original and artsy collage background for your round shaped card. It highlights beautifully the white sentiment. Fabulous !