Friday, August 25, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #694 - CAS Week

The gallery should be really cute with this challenge!  I went digging through my baby drawer and came up with these adorable dies!  Yep, they totally make me smile.

Seriously, is there anything cuter then baby feet 😁?  I think not.  I looked for these dies, no luck.

The sentiment is from an old Sizzix stamp set, Lori Whitlock.  [It's on Ebay]

Okay, your turn!  We hope you join in JUGS #694 CAS Challenge - baby.



Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

cm said...

A-DOR-A-BLE! Sweet baby card in every way!
hugs~c

Verna Angerhofer said...

Adorable baby card with those cute little feet!

Trina P. said...

aww cuteness overload! What a great die.
btw, congratulations on becoming a grandma.

*Vicki* said...

How precious are those feet!? So stinkin' CUTE!!

Carol said...

The footprints remind me of when they were struggling with my screaming newborn to take hers. She was NOT happy and turned red!!! Great idea for a baby card!

Nancy said...

Cute and by the way, how is that grandbaby of yours?

Sue VanDeVusse said...

You are right, nothing cuter than little baby feet! This is adorable and a perfect CAS creation. Congrats on the new grandbaby, too!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, they make me smile too, so cute!

Bobby said...

Baby feet are indeed adorable, Vicki, and they translate well to paper.

Ina G said...

Oh yes baby feet are just so nice to touch and feel the softness of a babies skin. Super cute Vicki.

Lisa Kind said...

I agree that baby feet are the cutest! I bet your little grandson has some cute little feet! Adorable card!

Leslie said...

Seriously, there is NOTHING cuter than baby feet, real or on a card! Super adorable card!