Saturday, August 26, 2023

Addicted to CAS Challenge #245 - Holidays

 

The challenge this time is Holidays.  Yes, Halloween is coming around, but me?  I really dislike that "holiday", so I went with a Christmas card.  It's probably a good thing to start early. Hopefully,  I will have enough made come mailing time. 😉

I bought this Simon Says, Holiday Messages Stamp Set [with matching die] last year, and never used it!  Sheesh.  So, this year - I will!

This set is perfect for a CAS card - 1 ornament, 1 sentiment - yep I'm good.  The sentiment is from a retired SS stamp set, Candy Cane Christmas.

Your turn!  Come on over to ATCAS #245 and play along!  It's not to early for a holiday card.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

7 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

I love this beautiful Christmas card. The gold embossing gives it a great festive feel. I like that you used a white background to showcase the lovely ornament.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card for Christmas! I love the CAS design!

Trina P. said...

Simply CAS-tastic! I would pick Christmas over Halloween any day, too.

*Vicki* said...

So very pretty! I love the gold string hanging your bauble down!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty ornament! Terrific CAS card, Vicki!

TK said...

Pretty in CAS, it's a perfect card for the occasion! Here here for the holiday preference!

Leslie said...

What a gorgeous CAS card and perfect for Christmas! The ornament is just beautiful!