Thursday, August 31, 2023

Happy Little Stampers September Watercolor Challenge - Layers

It's time for the monthly Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.  This month is all about layers.  For my card, I went literal.

I water colored the graphic image [Kuretake Gansai Tambi 48 COLOR Set], and then cut out a surrounding frame and popped it up with dimensional tape.  Yep, it's layered. 😉

(That said, if you look closely, you can tell I also layered the watercolors) Dual success! 😀  The Thanks is from Simon Says Big Thanks.  [This is such a classic die with that terrific font!]

Your turn!  You have all month to join in the fun!  

We hope to see you over at Happy Little Stampers September Watercolor Challenge



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Fantastic card, Vicki! I do see the layers in your watercolors!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great design and beautiful colors on your card!

TK said...

Fun graphics, colors and layers -- so great, and a masculine if needed -- another bonus!

Leslie said...

I do love these colors and design! Great take on the layering theme!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Hi Vicki! I love the subtle layers of your card! The graphic design has a very modern vibe. xoxo LynB