Friday, September 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Challenge #53 - Animals

This should be a fun gallery.  So.many.animals to use! 😉

Due to Christmas coming up, I am trying to get all the birthday cards done that I can.  My friend's birthday is in December and I like to give her card a Christmasy feel, while still being a birthday card.  I think I got it covered!

How cute are these fun friends from [OOB] Inspired By Stamping.  They make me smile.

I used a star stencil with some Ranger Texture Paste, and for the "snowy" ground.  My sentiment is from a Simon Says Sentiments Strips.

Your turn.  You have all month to join in over at AAA Birthday Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

7 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Love your adorable card Vicky, it's so sweet

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful cute and whimsical card design using the critters!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the shaped card and the stars! This is cute and I think your friends will love it!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow this is so cute and love you have created this using a circle x

The Crafty Den said...

Love the circle shaped card Vicki. The images are adorable and your colouring is fab. Hugs, Denise x

TK said...

SO adorable! Love the shaped card and sweet friends -- you've made a very cute scene

Leslie said...

Squeal, this is adorable! Love those little critters!