Saturday, July 29, 2023

A Couple of Challenges

Yep, I love a good challenge!  Inkspirational #295 is all about use a stencil with twist of layering stencils.  Well don't you know - I succumbed and purchased the Pink Fresh Humbled & Grateful Stamp Set, Stencil, and Die.  I am in love with this combo.  The card just comes together beautifully!

I totally have a new fun trend in the house.  These layering stencils are amazing!  Matching dies?  Oh yes please :)

I also adore the matching sentiment die -  totally love the look of those.

---------------------------------------------
I went on to join in the Freshly Made Sketches 596, which also qualifies [again] for the Inkspirational stencil usage. [Told you I succumbed].  It was a perfect sketch for my new Waffle Flower Sketched Rose Stamp Set, Stencil, and Die.
 
This trio has 3 stencils [the one above has 2] -- I love how easy it is to use these fun new toys!  I'll probably be purchasing more in the future.  So fun.


This sentiment is from MFT Everything Wonderful.  Love the mixed fonts - just so elegant.

Challenges - I had so much fun using my new supplies in your fantastic challenge!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous cards using the stencils!

Marlena M. said...

I wouldn't have guessed there were stencils in these creations; both are well aligned (dies, stamps and stencils). They are both lovely! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational Vicki~

Carol L said...

I too love all the layered stencils and I love both of these great cards you made with them. That big red rose is fabulous and I love that sentiment too! Great job on these cards!

Lisa Elton said...

Dang it, are you going to force me to go shopping... this is such a pretty PF set! Two incredible cards, Vicki... winners!!

TK said...

I agree with Lisa -- two winners in the house! Very pretty cards, Vicki, and the mixed fonts on both are amazing

*Vicki* said...

Wow! So many beautiful flowers! I love how you've popped out the sentiment on the top one and what an eye-catching design on the second with the reds!

Kim S said...

Gorgeous flowers!! One is so delicate and sweet and the other so bold and dramatic! LOVE how the bold flower pops with the white space based on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Leslie said...

Gorgeous floral!

Marina said...

You're really good at using the stamps plus layering stencils - they look kind of seamless! Two very pretty cards with lovely colours. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.