Monday, July 31, 2023

Happy Litttle Stampers Water Color Challenge - Happy

It's never a challenge to me when it focuses around a birthday card since that is probably 95% of the cards I make.  That said, here is my card for this challenge;

The majority of my birthday cards also are the masculine feel.  The colors and images will make that happen.  I used and unbranded die [since I don't know who made this], and a soft watercolor wash.

I love this font of the HB - any idea who's this is?  I am still questioning myself on WHY I didn't keep packaging!

Your turn!  Come on over to the HLS Water Color Challenge and play along.  You have all month.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are terrific, Vicki and would make great masculine bday cards!

TK said...

Both of these are gorgeous! Love the bold colors, beautiful wash and hip font. While the sentiment looks like one that I have, I think it's slightly different, at least the B is... sorry I can't help!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both cards are absolutely gorgeous!

I Card Everyone said...

So fun, Vicki! I always think of Paper Smooches when I see a font like this one - maybe?
=]

*Vicki* said...

Both of these are gorgeous! I love the watercolors blends!

Leslie said...

Love these! Gorgeous backgrounds!

Helen said...

Beautiful Vicki! I love your wonderful backgrounds with gorgeous colours! Love them. Havev a good week! :)

Helen said...

Wonderful backgrounds with great colours Vicki! So striking! Have a good week! :)

The Dream Pages said...

Vicki, such an awesome water wash backgrounds.. love both..
Swapna