Saturday, July 29, 2023

Addicted to CAS Challenge #243 - Shapes

So many ways to interpret this challenge! Me?  I went geometrical.

I used another [really really] old stamp set that had these triangles, and I inked and spritzed [with water] the solid shape before stamping.  I love the loose look!

Very cool effect.

Your turn!  Come on over to ATCAS #243, and play along!  So many ways to use shapes~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I just love the great ideas you have when creating your cards. This card sure is one of those and it is so modern and classy looking! Fun colors too!

*Vicki* said...

I love the triangles and how you've water spritzed them before stamping! Wonderful CAS design!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card!

TK said...

Classy, CAS and very easily masculine too - great take on the challenge word

Leslie said...

GREAT clean and simple design!