Saturday, July 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Challenge #51- Butterflies

 

I adore butterfly cards.  It's funny, most of my friends, not so much.  So, yep, I have a stockpile of them.  But, I have no problem adding to my stash 😀

 

I made myself pull out my Gemini Hot Foil Machine and get it t work [for me].  Yay - I had success!  Seriously, when you slow down, and, use the right products, its amazing how things actually work correctly!  LOL

I used the gorgeous Pink Fresh Studio Butterfly Hot Foil Plate, along with the matching Pink Fresh Studio Butterfly Die for the main image.  I was going to color this, but actually, I think it works as just the outline too.  I used the hb from the Spellbinders Slimline Confetti Background Glimmer Hot Foil Plate.  I do love this font!

Okay, your turn!  There are so many ways to use butterflies! I can't wait to see the gallery for this challenge over at AAA Birthday Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

10 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

wow wow wow such a beauty xx

Cardsbymaaike said...

love your white on gold theme Vicky, great card

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great texture and beautiful foiling! I love the butterfly!

*Vicki* said...

So beautiful! Love the large dots and that large butterfly with the gold!

TK said...

Beautiful! Love the big butterfly and your white and gold colors are very classy

Jane.D said...

This is SO beautiful! Love the gold, the texture of the dots and the big butterfly! xx

Lisa Elton said...

Polka dots and butterflies, what not to like here! Pretty card!

The Crafty Den said...

What an elegant card Vicki. The foiled butterfly is gorgeous and I love your layered embossed background. Hugs, Denise x

Leslie said...

This is so pretty! Love the CAS and the white/gold! I've really fallen behind in my commenting, lol, but I'm getting caught up! ;)

The Dream Pages said...

Such an awesome design.. Loved the monochrome colours Vicki..