Friday, June 30, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge #686 - Color Week

Well, I'll be honest, I am questioning my card.  While I was water coloring it, I specifically watered down the colors [to make them pastel] - but when I edited the photos, they came out really bright.  I am still going with them.  You will have to trust me, IRL this card is not bright! 

I used the lovely Simon Says Sunflower Background stamp.  I inked the stamp with a sand ink, stamped and then loosely water colored the image.  [I do love lose water coloring.]

Alrighty then - your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #686 and play along.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

11 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I think your card is beautiful! Fun to do watercolor painting I think!

ElizStewart said...

Vicky... loving these florals. Your watercoloring just pops on these sunflowers!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! I love this card and your watercolor painting is stunning! sunflowers are my favorite!

Nancy said...

Pretty watercoloring! Love that the lines are loose!

Lisa Elton said...

Bright or pastel, doesn't matter, it's still pretty!

Carol said...

Very striking watercolor!

Ina G said...

Beautifully blended sunflowers Vicki. So pretty!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love that big sunflower background! The loose watercoloring looks amazing on this beauty.

Bobby said...

Those in-your-face sunflowers are fabulous, Vicki.

cm said...

Crushing over your oh-so-pretty sunflowers, Vicki! Big and beautiful!
hugs~c

Leslie said...

This is gorgeous! I've always been a fan of sunflowers!