Saturday, July 1, 2023

Addicted to CAS Challenge - Celebration

It was my choice for this challenges theme.  Appropriately since July 4th is in a few days I thought.

I used this unbranded die a few weeks ago, but I really like it, and it works perfectly for a celebration card.

The celebrate is from STAMPlorations Skinny Sentiments.  My grandson is due July 3rd - I'm thinking this card will be perfect for the new family.

Your turn!  Come on over to Addicted to CAS and show us your celebration card.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Love that star die and your CAS design!

TK said...

Very appropriate, and so fun! Love that you're setting the tone for the upcoming Fourth!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific celebratory card!

Leslie said...

I really love this! Nothing like red, white and blue! :)