Friday, June 30, 2023

Happy Little Stampers July Water Color Challenge

I am blown away that Christmas is literally right around the corner!  Ever since I retired, time is flying by - scary fast!  Does time fly for you?

Okay, on to my card - I used some water colored background panels from STAMPlorations.  It worked rather perfectly with the Merry Christmas Word Art Die [3x layered].


The background die is an older Cherry Lynn die.

Your turn!  You have all month to join in this challenge.  You can upload your card over at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty Christmas card, Vicki! YES... I just told me husband this morning that June flew by in a heartbeat!!

*Vicki* said...

The papers are so pretty! I love that sentiment die so much!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful background for your pretty Christmas design! And time flys by for me too!

TK said...

You're right, that background is perfect for your ivy scroll and fun sentiment!

Leslie said...

This is really pretty and I love the colors! I thought I already commented on this one??