Friday, June 30, 2023

My Favorite Things Color & Sketch Challenges

When I saw the colors for the MFT Color Challenge #214, I loved them!  I popped over to check out the MFT sketch challenge #652, liked it, and created my card.

I started with the [retired] MFT Fishtail Die-namics for the strips, adhered them to my panel, added a sentiment from my new MFT Everything Wonderful Stamp set, and adhered the panel onto the card base with some 3M Foam Tape.

    


I'm pretty happy with this card.  Those bright colors against the white...yes please.

Thanks MFT - I had fun!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is heaps of fun, love it!

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning card! I love the wonderful bright colors of your banners!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the bright colors of the banners! Beautiful birthday card design!

Leslie said...

Totally love this! Great CAS and bold colors!