Tuesday, June 6, 2023

A Few Challenges

I am so excited!  I found a different ATC challenge!  My old one went de-funked -  not enough players.  Anyway, this new one ATC Around the World #102, is in/by the sea.  Well I'm all in for that theme! {Winner Top 3!}

I used my crimper for a textured background, and a really old Spellbinders die with 4 different shells, and then another die set with sea creatures.  I have used both these dies a lot over the years.  I just adore the textured images.

The sentiments are from Inspired By Stamping, an OOB company.  I am also entering these into the Simon Says Monday Challenge - Not a Card.

Aren't these just fun!  I am quite happy with the end results.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went on to join in over at the Paper Players #643 - Masculine Card. Again, right up my alley! {I got a Shout Out}

 
 
I was inspired by the lower left corner photo - the colors.  

The other day I was going through some stamps and came across this fabulous HB from PTI.  [I really do need to get my inventory system completed.  It's just so o...v...e..r...w..h..e..l..m..i...n...g.]  Yep, this card scream masculine to me!

Thanks Challenges-- I had a great time creating!


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your ATCs are fantastic, what a cute seahorse! And yes, you do masculine cards so well, this one is fun!

Ann Schach said...

First of all, the ATC cards are absolutely amazing, Vicki! Love them! I also LOVE your masculine card. The bold shapes and colors are perfect choices. I agree...it screams masculine for sure! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful ATCs and great masculine card too!

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki, I obviously haven't been around our crafting community as long as you have - I'm not sure what an ATC is, but I sure like what you made here and all those fun from under the sea creatures you have in your inventory!

This masculine card? Now you're speaking my language and I LOVE the graphic look and this fab color combo!
=]

Leslie said...

The ATCs are THE BOMB! I love them! And I totally love the masculine card too! Great bold colors!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love those ATCs Vicki, such fabulous details and that masculine card, so clean and modern, is right up my ally too! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Conny said...

Wow.. your ATCs are amazing! Really wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!

Hugs,
Conny