Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Happy Little Stampers June Stencil Challenge

This challenge is so easy - I do love that.  Don't have any stencils?  No worries - make your own!  Like I said, it's such an easy challenge :)

For this month, I did use an actual stencil - retired from CAS-ual Fridays - for my background, using different colors and blending along the way.

I then grabbed some older Stampin Up stamps, inked, spritzed, and stamped for a faux water color.  The sentiment is also retired from Happy Little Stampers.  Yes, I'm going to say 90% of my stamps and products are retired.  That said, there is a lot of "new" images that I can come really close to in using.  I'm happy with that!  Do you buy "new" or use what you have?  [Curious minds want to know :)]

 Okay, your turn!  Come on over to the Happy Little Stampers June Stencil Challenge and play along.  You have all month, and no limits to uploads either.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! Great job, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful in design and colors! You are so talented!

I Card Everyone said...

OH, do I love pink + yellow - and when blended you have another goody = pink + orange!
So beautiful, Vicki! oh, I do buy new - but can't seem to let go of my oldies and use them often!
=]

Leslie said...

Gorgeous color combo!

Nandini said...

So pretty! I love the colors.