Wednesday, June 7, 2023

The Male Room Challenge - Shaker Card




It's been a minute since I made a shaker card!  They really are fun to create.

I made a shaker baby card.  [They go so well together] I'm sure the recipient is going to love this.

I blended ink for my focal circle, and added some fun sequins, and beads, along with the cute giraffe. The sentiment is a really, really, [really!] old stamp.  I think it's cute.

Okay, your turn!  Come on over to The Male Room Challenge, and play along.  Looking forward to seeing the gallery this challenge.  There are so many different ways to create a shaker card!



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Really love how you inked the background and how that works so well with the green sequins. The giraffe is darling too! X

Helen said...

A great baby card and I think that sentiment is lovely too.

Helen x

Leslie said...

Super adorable! I love shaker cards!

Lisa Elton said...

Well this is just adorable!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a cute baby card and suitable for either gender! And even more fun since it is a shaker design.

baileyrosy.com said...

I just love a shaker card. This is so cute love that little giraffe and the fab colour inside your circle.

Marie