Thursday, May 11, 2023

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Wheels

For this challenge, I went a diggin!  I found this really fun truck [with wheels] and yep, it worked!

It's an old MFP image.  I debated on what color it should be, and then thought, yeah, blue works.  We do have a trucker friend, so this card will.be.perfect.!

The HB is from Woodware, Word Fragments.

Your turn.  Lots of ways to use wheels on your card, or if not, just make a birthday card and play along over at Seize the Birthday.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

15 comments:

Colleen said...

this card is made for your trucker friend, I am so glad you had it and used it! And yup, blue works for that truck!!

Bonnie said...

I think this would be perfect for any guy, Vicki! Love how you've colored this truck and the patterned paper works beautifully for the background!

*Vicki* said...

What a really cool image! I love that you've added map papers for the background with it too! Cool birthday card for any trucker!

Lisa Elton said...

Now those are some wheels! This is fun and I think your friend will like it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such great masculine card design but would be okay for lady truckers too!

Leslie said...

Super cool truck! GREAT card!

Barbara said...

I love the background and that BIG blue truck.

JoAnn said...

What a great masculine card Vicki, and a great sentiment with it.

Linda said...

Viki, I love how you used a map for your background showcasing your truck. Great card.

Cathy said...

Such a great masculine card, love the map of Australia too, perfect background, Cathy x

Nancy said...

Great card and great DSP! Well done!

JulieP said...

This totally works!!! I do love the color of the truck!!! Wonderful Vicki!

Ashwini Rao said...

That blue truck looks amazing! I love that map background as well - perfect one for the 'trucking' sentiment! :) Great card, Vicki!

Glenda J said...

Great masculine card! Love the map background.

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous guy card, Vicki! I love the map background.