Friday, May 12, 2023

A Challenge for Fun

Once again, I find myself with some time on my hands [all the DT work is complete for the month].  Therefore, I get to join in some challenges.  I only did one challenge today [top of my liked list] - CAS on Friday #257 - Stripes.  I do love me some stripes.

I went digging in my dp stash, and came up with all these fun stripes.  I do love the colors for [my most needed] masculine birthday cards.

The sentiment is from the fun Woodware Word Fragments stamp set

That's it for today.  Who knows, maybe I'll find another challenge that interests me and I will be back on Sunday.  Time will tell!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like your variety of stripes! This is fun, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card for the guys and I love the stripes!

Leslie said...

Love all those stripes and they all go together so nicely! Great masculine card!

*Vicki* said...

Wow, such a brilliant eye pleasing design! Love the stripes going in different directions!